Focus on Ingredients
Beverages are not just a thirst quencher these days. They should be as natural and healthy as possible, have a certain added value and be suitable for a particular occasion. Coolness and lifestyle are also determining factors for success.
Young consumers are especially demanding and constantly looking for new beverage trends. Innovative beverage concepts make many things possible. Unique flavors are being created thanks to new mixtures. Ingredients such as ginger, fresh coconut water, mint flavors or Chinese red dates add an exotic touch. Coconut pulp produces extraordinary haptic moments in your mouth, and "Bubble Tea" also does this with its toppings in various flavors. New trendy fruits such as elderberry and rhubarb are adding variety to store shelves, and newly developed flavor technologies are supporting this trend. Very important is the look: coloring concentrates give soft drinks that certain something.
You need to have the right feeling for the right drink, but most of all the right ingredients.
Sounds appealing? Excellent. Because drinktec 2017 is focusing on the topic of ingredients. We provide:
- 95 percent of the visitors awarded top marks for the area of Ingredients/Raw materials at drinktec.
- 11,000 m² of exhibition space exclusively for this manufacturers of sweeteners, colorants, flavors, additives, agents and recipes as well as raw materials.
- You can present your innovative beverage concepts to a professional audience at the special area New Beverage Concepts. Meet product, brand and marketing managers. Our special service in this area:
- Easy trade fair participation due to attractive stand- and service-packages.
- Additional presentation of your innovative concepts - Degustation of drinks in a maintained bar-area.
- Unlimited number of "vouchers for a 1-day ticket" - invite your customers!
- 10 VIP tickets
- Marketing of the NBC in our worldwide visitor campaign
- Directly adjacent: The Innovation Flow Lounge. Experts will discuss future topics of beverage marketing at this networking platform. The focus will be on beverage concepts and product innovations.
Statements by Experts
Jens Böhm, Marketing Manager BENEO GmbH, Germany: “Consumers are increasingly focusing on drinks concepts that release a steady supply of energy, avoiding the so-called ‘boost and crash’ effect. It is ingredients like ginseng or Palatinose™ (Isomaltulose) that rate highest on this criterion, as they are natural products that also offer nutritional benefits.”
Concerning drinktec 2013 Jens Böhm adds: “drinktec 2013 has been a great success for BE-NEO. Our approach of offering convenient, healthy and palatable breakfast drink samples at the “New Beverage Concepts” innovation platform has raised a lot of interest among both our existing and potential customer base and representatives from the international press.”
Exhibitor statements in regard to drinktec 2013:
Oliver Hoffmann, Head of Group Marketing, Döhler, Germany: “drinktec is especially significant for us. A compliment to the trade fair company too, because drinktec is also one of the best marketed trade fairs. You meet a very wide range of decision-makers here. Com-pany owners and CEOs come with their complete management staff. We do not treat any other trade fair with such intensiveness and so much work.”
Heinrich Sievers, Managing Director, WILD, Germany: “I have never been able to wel-come so many customers and interested parties from the Middle East, Asia, Africa and East-ern Europe at our booth. We surpassed our trade fair objectives by far thanks to highly inte-resting contacts and projects.”
Cornelia Kerschbaumer, Marketing Manager of Austria Juice Group, Austria: “The trade fair is proceeding very well. On one hand, it serves to meet regular customers, and on the other hand to find new customers. The quality of the visitors is outstanding, because drink-tec is traditionally the meeting place of the industry.”
drinktec is "the place to be". Your offer focused on the beverage and liquid food industry attracts attention. drinktec regularly receives top grades from exhibitors and visitors.
Not convinced yet? Then read here why exhibiting is worthwhile at the leading world trade fair drinktec and how other exhibitors rate their presence.
You can book your trade fair stand easily and conveniently online. We also offer attractive stand packages with 15 or 24m² at the special area New Beverage Concepts.
Any questions? Then call us or send us an email: