|Where?||Hall A2, Stand 250|
|When?||September 11–15, 2017|
What is happening in the world of process engineering and packaging technology in the beverage and liquid-food industry? What challenges and opportunities are there—now and in the future?
The drinktec Forum focuses on the industry's leading future questions on all five days of the fair. Independent experts from the research sector and actual practice will answer questions and present pioneering ideas and practice-oriented solution approaches to the latest topics pertaining to techniques, production processes and automation technologies.
Technologies that have been developed at universities and research institutes and tested in pilot projects and practical applications are a strong source of momentum for all visitors. The fair gives them quick and easy access to additional information and valuable contacts with researchers included.
The drinktec Forum will help you see the bigger picture. Let yourself be inspired and get momentum for your challenges and responsibilities—now and in the future!
All Forum presentations are included in the price of admission and will be translated simultaneously into English and German.
Details about the agenda and presentation topics will be available in the event database.
Main topics at the drinktec Forum:
Process technology for safe beverages
- "Future Applications of High-Pressure Technologies in the Food- and Beverage Industry"
Fraunhofer Institute for Interfacial Engineering and Biotechnology IGB, Dr. Ana Lucia Vàsquez-Caicedo
- "Pasteurization of novel alcoholic beverages – striking the right balance"
Campden BRI, Chris Rice, Great Britain
New raw materials
- "Natural sweeteners based on vegetable raw materials: Tracking down carbohydrates and proteins"
Centre des Sciences du Goût et de l'Alimentation, Dr. Loïc Briand, France
- "Customized sugar: New synthesis for sugar with defined functions"
University of Würzburg research project in conjunction with the research group of Professor Agustín López-Munguía Canales from the University of Mexico (UNAM)
Industrie 4.0 – Optimizing service activities
- "On-body displays: New, flexible interaction when operating machines"
Embodied Interaction Research Group, Dr. Jürgen Steimle, Saarland University
- "Service-data glasses: Cost- and time-saving via augmented reality"
West Saxon University of Applied Sciences of Zwickau, Prof. Rigo Herold
Batch size 1
- "Robofill: Status quo of development and pilot systems for the beverage industry"
TU Munich, Chair of Food Packaging Technology, Dr. Tobias Voigt
- Direct Printing – Brand customization through digital printing
Cape Decision, Jean Schrurs, Luxembourg
drinktec Forum Specials:
- "5 o'Clock Topic" – great ideas and visions
A special new highlight will be held in the Forum at the end of every day: Visitors can experience visionary, stimulating talks in the "5 o'Clock Topic” on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 5 p.m.
- Special: Milk
On the last trade fair day, September 15, all those who deal with the topic of milk should stop by the drinktec Forum. The presentation program of ZDM Association Day of the previous day is on the agenda with numerous topics concerning milk processing and liquid food.